Jello

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tool #11 Reflections

1. I really liked creating a blog...If it were not for these assignments, I don't think i would've tried creating my own blog...I also liked finding and uploading videos to use in the classroom...and another favorite tool was finding a WIKI to create newsletters
2. In using my blog posts, students and teachers alike could use it as a resource in finding ideas, updates, thought, formats, directions, and a myriad of other applications...As for using videos in the classroom, I mostly used them in teaching the Science curriculum in SBISD, but I found so many math clips to use in my class...and the WIKIs that already have newsletter templates on it would be great for my students and team members to contribute their own ideas
3. It was surprisingly fun creating and searching the internet to complete the 11 Tools....I hope that same excitement, alacrity, and practicality translates to the students this coming school year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found some things you are excited to use this school year. It's going to be exciting to see everything going on at WWE this year.

    ReplyDelete