Jello

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tool #5

I chose diigo.com and honestly, this application seems to be the least useful to me...as of yet, that is...I'm sure I will find it practical sooner or later, but at this time, I'm not that "into" this app....hmmmmm...What do others of you think?

On my list, I added some sites I frequent...like..
www.etsy.com

and I joined two groups that I would like to receive weekly notices...one being...
http://groups.diigo.com/group/google-in-education

I used tags like photography, math, teaching ideas, technology, education, and gifts...all of which are things I am interested in...

It is another good platform to share information with each other ...especially with people that share your interests....For school purposes, it is a good way to share with students your passions, hobbies, and interests and have them share their knowledge and introduce you to even more resources...

I'll be curious to read others' posts on this particular tool...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you about this tool. I can see that it is useful to keep up with organization and sharing websites with team members, but I wasn't a fan of the silent video. I guess that is where I was "thrown off" by the whole thing. I have had to make myself get through this tool. Hopefully I will find some use for it later. :-)

    ReplyDelete