Jello

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tool #6

Okay, the WIKI idea has got me very excited!...
I plan on having a book club with a select group of students, and on Google Sites, I saw a template for student clubs...That is the exact kind of newsletter template I was looking for...and by being a collaborative project that each student can contribute to on online, it makes it that much more engaging!
Also, the teacher newsletter is also very intriguing because as team leader I can disseminate information on the classroom template and have the team contribute their ideas and planning on the same newsletter...it will be like "live" team minutes!!!!
Cool!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "live" team meeting idea! That way we can each get our two cents worth in. I often need to ponder new ideas, so this would be great for me. What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete